Your new company
My client are a fast-growing Biotech & Medical company on a high-growth trajectory due to new contracts, product development and growing market success.
Your new role
As the Market Research Analyst you will research, compile, and analyse information on products and market conditions to identify potential new markets, sales opportunities, and the most effective methods of marketing specified products. You will support the Marketing department in the collection and presentation of key strategic data sets to guide the senior management and executive teams to a better understanding of the impact of commercial decision making.
* Coordinate the delivery of market opportunity data sets to support upstream and downstream marketing activities
* Coordinate the collection, presentation and revision of competitive data, both from strategic and product perspective
* Use metrics to help the business understand its market footprint and product viability success, and where improvements can be made
* Collect data on consumers, competitors, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations
* Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations
* Use online market research and catalogue findings to databases
* Evaluate program methodology and key data to ensure that data on the releases are accurate and the angle of the release is correct
What you'll need to succeed
We are looking for a motivated individual who can multi-task and enjoys the assimilation of data, both quantitative and qualitative, and is confident enough to offer their recommendations based on their findings.
Other role requirements:
* Essential to have worked in similar industry - pharma/medical devices/diagnostics etc.
* BS degree in Statistics, Marketing or related field
* You will have demonstrable experience in methodically surveying customer preferences and statistical data in order to support the decision making process regarding product designs, prices and promotions.
* You will have experience of analysing autonomous qualitative data, trends, strategies and competition that increases competitiveness.
* Strong analytical and critical thinking
* High level of competency in Excel
* Proven track record of successful data mining
* Excellent communication skills
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary between £50000 - £54000 plus package including Bonus, 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, Group Pension Plan, Private Healthcare and Life Assurance. You will have the opportunity to work in a flexible hybrid way (home-working) but will be required to commute as needed to offices and sites either in Surrey or Hampshire.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.