A superb opportunity for an Email Marketing Executive to join a brilliant Dorset based business.
Your new company
This rapidly growing, Dorset based eCommerce business is looking to add further key team-members to it's already highly skilled marketing department. This is an opportunity to grow and develop that few other businesses can offer, from a business that prides itself on the incredible company and culture and sense of community.
The business is going through a sustained period of growth with no sign of slowing down. If you are looking to join a dynamic, skilled team, where you can learn and grow, this is the place to do it.
Your new role
* Responsible for the building and creating via a platform of all group e-shots to drive repeat business and new customers - in line with schedule set by Email Marketing Manager and Trading Managers and liaising with key stake holders on email content, amends and briefings
* Co-ordination of group e-shot proofing - liaising with the relevant parties
* Proofing of email content to ensure accuracy of copy, imagery, and links
* Work closely with the design and content teams to ensure the most effective email campaigns
* Assisting with email campaign reporting and analysis
* Working with the Trading team to complete A/B testing, making recommendations based on your findings
* Work closely with the Email Marketing Manager to ensure goals are met
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience of email execution within a B2B environment
* Ability to work as part of a team and use own initiative
* Works well under pressure, in a fast-paced environment and adhering to tight deadlines
* Exceptional eye for detail
* Highly organised and adaptable
* Excellent communication skills
What you'll get in return
* A starting salary of up to £22,000
* Flexible working
* Discounted gym membership
* Bonus Staff Incentives after 1 year of service
* Increasing holiday entitlement
* Further training opportunities supported to help advance development
* The chance to work in a challenging yet rewarding workplace where no two days are the same
* Onsite parking and easily commutable from all of Dorset
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.