You will be working for one of largest medical membership organisations, within the marketing team you would be responsible for the planning, development and implementation of membership communication and marketing activities.
This role will ensure consistency of marketing across all member touch points, to best promote the benefits of membership to a variety of audiences.
* Creative marketer who has had experience of working for a professional body or membership organisation and who understands the concept of 'member value proposition' and the term 'member-led'.
* Membership marketing expert, responsible for working with relevant colleagues across the College to best promote, market and communicate the benefits of membership.
* Experienced in creating and delivering marketing and communication plans, copywriting and developing innovative marketing content with proven experience of using digital channels to develop impactful campaigns, and the ability to project manage multiple campaigns.
* Pro-active and self-motivated, able to think creatively and imaginatively, supporting colleagues and work effectively within a team.
* Develop, deliver and monitor an integrated membership marketing plan to promote the benefits of membership to key membership communities.
* Develop and deliver successful acquisition and renewal communications to enhance membership recruitment and retention.
* Project manage the implementation and promotion of a 'free insurance' offer for members who are trainees and newly qualified.
* Work closely with all departments to ensure that all membership marketing delivers an improved user and member experience and drives greater engagement.
* Experience in recruitment camping- to attract new members- people been excluded from membership (e.g., older members)
Benefits - The successful candidate will share our corporate values. In return, the College offers excellent terms and conditions.
* Flexi-working (Inside and outside of London, flexible working hours)
* 27 days holiday
* The opportunity to manage a large Recruitment campaign to attract new members and to attract those who have previously been excluded from membership.
* Opportunity of extension at end of contract
* Cycle to work scheme
* Employee assistance programme
* Pension Scheme
* Study grants
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.