Your new team
The client's Marketing Team operates and supports business around the globe. If you thrive in an environment where you are genuinely empowered to lead and deliver on highly strategic and innovative client-facing programmes and projects, this team will support you through this. You will be dealing with some of the world's top business names working alongside some of the world's leading lawyers, exploiting your professional knowledge and experience.
Main Purpose of Role
This role needs a highly professional and energetic marketer, expert in delivering reputation enhancing marketing activities across traditional and digital marketing platforms, as well as, adept at delivering and leading on client development activities. The role is fast-paced, with high expectations of achieving measurable success in supporting client conversations, brand awareness and revenue generation. In this role, you will be working with the Senior Manager on all aspects of strategy, BD and content-led campaigns. You will work as a key part of the wider Litigation & Disputes Management marketing team, drawing-in and working on, key campaigns and activities relevant to the practice group, alongside others Practice/Sector/In-Country teams on firmwide projects. This is a dual role, focusing on international and UK domestic markets. It requires a global outlook and ability to work with others, on structuring and delivering activities, content and conversations across borders and to measurable KPIs and targets. The role requires a deep understanding of the disputes landscape, using that knowhow to identify opportunities to develop our firm's profile and open revenue opportunities. Specifically, you will be working directly with Partner leads on identifying and interpreting trends, deciding what the actionable response and market positioning should be.
Primary accountabilities and responsibilities of the Role:
* Delivering the existing strategy and working with Partners on its evolution
* Design and delivery of campaign plans for the practice group and the teams within
* Responsible for managing the delivery of all marketing activity relating to each aspect to the campaigns and online presence across various digital platforms
* Close collaboration with stakeholders in other sectors and practices relevant to the needs of clients in the practice group and its marketing strategy
* Working closely with PR team to ensure that our key messages to market are amplified through PR strategy
* Liaising with industry trade bodies and other outside parties, in proactively finding platforms such as conferences, working groups, research projects and other opportunities to raise company profile
* Able to deal with ad hoc requests for capability statements and informal pitches within the sector where required
What you'll need to have:
* Experienced in marketing, communications, business development in a legal or professional services environment is essential.
* Ability to influence stakeholders at all levels across multiple jurisdictions
* Able to think and act globally in a professional services environment
* Highly commercial, able to link marketing activities to tangible client-facing outcomes
* Coaching and influencing - to supervise the work of more junior team members in delivering on elements of the marketing activities in the sector
* Excellent operational planning, execution and follow-up of the complete range of marketing communication channels experience
* Financially literate with marketing budgets
* A superb track record of delivering, or supporting the delivery of marketing and business development plans, campaigns and initiatives. This will include, but is not limited to:
* large-scale strategic events
* Client development programs
* target identification
* market segmentation and development; and
* pitch management.
What you'll get in return:
A fantastic benefits package, including private healthcare and 25 days holiday in addition to a whole range of other benefits. A competitive salary and flexible working.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.