- Content Manager
- Professional Services
- up to £30k
Our fantastic Professional Services client is looking for an ambitious and creative Content Manager.
You will be part of a dynamic, highly-skilled and consultative team who are passionate about growing the business and supporting people to succeed.
- Develop Content Strategy including an Editorial calendar
- Keep up to date business industry news to generate ideas to appeal to our professional audience
- Collaborate with Marketing and Design to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Create and publish engaging content - including own copywriting as well as engaging with freelancers
- Optimize content with SEO
- Use CMS including Hubspot and Google Analytics to analyse website traffic
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms
You will be a talented writer who can think creatively and analytically, able to generate ideas to match with business priorities. The content you develop will be used across across Website,, Research articles, Video content, Social Media and community groups.
You will need a degree in English or Journalism, ideally as well as strong knowledge of web analytics.
Our client offers a fantastic, supportive culture, hybrid working home/central London and the opportunity for an autonomous role.