Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Elstree, WD6 3TJ
Salary: Competitive salary
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
RISO Kagaku Corporation (RKC) is a global leader and innovator in the manufacture of high speed, cut sheet, inkjet print technology. Since 1946 our unique solutions have been used around the world in a range of markets from education and mailing houses, to government and churches. Providing our customers with innovative low environmental impact products is at the heart of our philosophy. Our core values are respect for colleagues, teamwork and a focus on customer satisfaction.
As Product Manager for RISO UK, this is an opportunity to join the Marketing team and to have a broad and influential role. You will use your product experience and imagination to help drive our product and brand forward.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will have the responsibility for all product launches and product related matters. You will have intricate knowledge and understanding of all aspects of our products and solutions, and will research and innovate the best way to bring them to market and to position RISO as the go to provider of choice. You will work closely with the sales, pre-sales and technical teams, our dealer network and key contacts in our overseas subsidiaries and Head Office in Japan.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Detailed understanding of RISO technology and knowledge of competitor offering in the relevant markets.
* Staying aware of market and technology trends in the printing industry
* Launch Preparations
* Be the key liaison between Head Office in Japan and RISO UK stakeholders
* Full product launch responsibility
* Product Management
* Be the champion for all product activity
* Assist marketing team in promoting RISO solutions
* Sales Support
* Create and deliver sales training courses
* Assist with product queries and customer demonstrations
* Customer Support
* Training key customers and dealers
* Colour profiling for corporate clients
* Marketing Support
* Understand and help promote RISO products into target markets
* Trade show/event support
* Preferably a minimum of 5 years' experience in a product management role in print sector
* A flexible 'can do' attitude working of within a SME company environment.
* An experienced and engaging professional with sound business acumen and marketing knowledge, with a good understanding of the print market and customer values.
* An excellent presenter, able to communicate a vision/market proposition with enthusiasm and commitment.
* Understanding of all technical aspects of printing and inks
* A good knowledge and understanding of paper stock.
* Print Quality and colour/colour reproductions
* Coverage and Ink Yields
* RIPs and Controllers (EFI Fiery Professional certification an advantage)
* IT and basic networking
* Experience of product development and NPI
* Experience with writing and implementing product documentations
* Pricing and margins
* Excellent Microsoft Office knowledge and experience, including intermediate or above Excel, Word and PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat Pro
* Good knowledge of both PC and Mac systems
* InDesign / Photoshop desirable
* Video Editing Software desirable
An environment where teamwork, respect, diversity and enjoyment are key to a successful team and that is what we offer here at RISO.
This is a real opportunity to go above and beyond, to do something new, to bring a new dimension to the company.
As a market leader, you will benefit from exposure across the company and evolve the role to meet the dynamic requirements of the business, customers and markets.
An intensive training plan will be designed for you as we want you to grow and develop within the role.
* AXA Private Healthcare
* Company car/car allowance
* Competitive pension scheme
* Hybrid working
Please click the APPLY button and to submit your CV and Cover Letter.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Product Manager, Inkjet Product Manager, MFD Product Manager, Product Lifecycle, Product Development Manager, Product Development Coordinator, Senior Product Manager, Product Coordinator, Senior Marketing Product Manager, Product Market Strategist, Print Product Manager, Printing Industry, Marketing Product Manager may also be considered for this role
Application Deadline: 26/08/2021