Organisation- Housing association and a not for profit organisation with a strong social purpose. Passionate about creating spaces for people to feel at home and support communities to live well.
To support the sales and marketing team, the Director of Sales and Marketing and the Sales and marketing manager to deliver departmental objectives.
The role would suit an experienced, marketing or sales assistant who has worked for a housing association and/or developer.
The business is looking for an experienced sales/marketing administrator who is able to update a website with new property information and not afraid to pick up the phone to prospective buyers, instructed estate agents and leaseholders wishing to staircase or sell their homes.
It is essential you are self-motivated, to work within a team and driven to achieve targets.
You will have excellent working knowledge of Microsoft packages and ideally have worked with web CMS systems.
The role will provide admin support to the sales and marketing team, updating spreadsheets, websites and portal. Responsible for managing internal and external customer enquiries and managing invoices and supplier communication. This role will at time require supporting wider development colleagues in periods of high activity.
* Adding and maintaining accurate property details on various online portals
* Supporting the sales manager, pre-sales manager in the development of marketing collateral to launch schemes off plan
* Supporting the aftercare manager with invoicing and updating SharePoint folders
* Responsible for managing payments of invoices, keep accurate records
* Update and maintain tracker monitoring sales and marketing spend against budgets
* Assist with scheme launches to ensure all required collateral are fully updated and ready for issue
* Liaising with various internal and external departments - i.e. finance teams on invoices
* Maintain the sales vs forecast spreadsheet and circulate to finance, PM and Sales and Marketing Director as when required
* Require intermediate to advance excel knowledge to maintain various spreadsheets
* Excellent level of IT skills and literacy
* Demonstrate an intermediate and advanced level of using Microsoft Excel
* Excellent communications skills at all levels
* Excellent good written numeracy skills
* Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
* Good problem solving skills
* Ability to work collaboratively and be self motivated
* Present a can-do, target driven, customer focused and problem solving attitude
* Ideally at least 3 years working with a housing developer
* Ideally educated to degree level
* Experience devising and maintaining Excel spreadsheets (Intermediate to Advance skills required)
* Experience of undertaking project work and meeting tight deadlines
* Experience of meeting targets in a commercially driven environment
* Experience providing excellent customer experience and satisfaction
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.