Project Coordinator - e-learning industry - 25k - 28k - Nottingham based
Hays are recruiting for a Project Coordinator, who will become an integral part for a leading provider in the e-learning industry. This is an exciting opportunity for individuals who have a passion for modern digital learning to join a business with over 30 years expertise providing software and e-learning services.
Your new role
As a Project Coordinator, you will be managing the design, production and delivery of digital learning and software projects. With proven experience of managing multiple projects for corporate customers, you will be responsible to deliver plans with confidence and clarity and run client meetings. The business is looking for a candidate who has previous experience with web / software project processes and an interest in learning Communications and IT.
What you need to succeed
* Minimum of 3 years of experience managing multiple projects for corporate customers
* Project Management Qualifications desirable
* Ideally a Degree in a related subject
* Experience with Waterfall and Agile Project Management methodologies in a digital/tech industry (software, website, digital media development etc)
What you will get in return
* Competitive Salary £25000 - £28000
* Additional Holiday for Christmas & Birthday
* Hybrid working available
* Learning & Development Opportunities
What you need to know If you are interested in applying for this role click 'apply now', but if you would prefer a discussion and to find out more detail please call now. If this job is not right for you, but you are keen to explore other opportunities please don't hesitate to get in touch.