Retail Marketing Administrator for a large blue-chip organisation
Hourly rate: £12.31
Length of assignment: 2 months, potential extension up to 6 months
Working arrangements: Primarily working from home with some time in the office
Location: Chandlers Ford
This interesting position will help the retail stores by coordinating the delivery of the Point of Sale (POS) print, implementation, and POS equipment to the relevant retail store. This will include communicating with both internal and external stakeholders and external vendors and providing administration assistance.
* Process invoices for each project
* Order and coordinate the delivery of the relevant POS equipment to support the various projects
* Managing cost trackers
* Keeping stakeholders updated
* Support with the completion of the POS set up to sell packs to ensure the POS is implemented as per the agreed guidelines.
* Produce relevant presentation using power point / PDF
* Develop a network of relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure all deadlines are met.
* General admin support to support the wider retail marketing trading POS team as and when required
The successful person will possess strong communication, problem solving, coordinating and administration skills with a "can do" attitude.
Previous administration and customer service skills will be essential along with intermediary knowledge of MS Office.
As the position is primarily working from home, it will require a self-starter and a motivated individual.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.