An exciting 3 month temporary contract.
Your new company
A forward thinking charity based in the South West.
Your new role
* An exciting temporary contract to support the UK Marketing Manager delivering the strategy and drive profitable visitation.
* Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with site Marketing Managers and other staff, working collaboratively to develop programmes appropriate to each site's unique proposition to drive visitation from within their individual catchment area
* Work in collaboration with the Supporter Engagement team to integrate and support the concept of the supporter journey into visitor marketing where appropriate.
* Develop relationships with external partners and identify opportunities to promote WWT to deliver our visitor, income and other targets and support the organisation's wider strategic objectives.
* Work with external creative agencies and other suppliers as required and cost effectively manage all centrally bought VM print.
* Work with the Brand and Content team to ensure consistency of brand, messaging and other communications across the organisation, within the parameters agreed in the matrix management framework.
* In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the post holder is required to perform any other reasonable duties that may be assigned by the supervisor shown above, from time to time.
What you'll need to succeed
* Demonstrable marketing experience including digital
* Marketing project and budget management
* Marketing print management
* Experience of working in complex, multi-site organisations
* Experience in conservation/environmental/charity field
* Held similar role in another organisation
* Experience of using outside agencies to support work
What you'll get in return
* Flexible working options available.
* Competitive salary
* Great organisation
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.