Product Analyst - 23K - 30K - West Bromwich - Hybrid Working
Hays are recruiting for a Product Analyst, who will be expected to provide detailed information and interpretation of Society Product data. Whether you're an ambitious recent graduate or seeking a new challenge, this is an exciting opportunity to represent a leading provider of Financial Services.
Your new role
Within this new role, the Product Analyst will be expected to present findings, provide insights and draw conclusions using both qualitative and quantitative data. Reporting into the Product Manager, you will be the first point of contact for explaining and clarifying output, whilst answering any queries. To succeed in this role the Society is looking for a recent graduate that is proactive, able to manage their own workload effectively, is not shy about contributing to ideas and making suggestions and presenting arguments to senior management.
What you need to succeed
* Advanced knowledge of Excel and or/Access
* Experience of data manipulation in excel and using an extensive range of formulae and functions would be advantageous
* Ideally a Degree in a numerical related subject (Business/Economics/Statistics/Accounting etc)
* Highly numerate and analytical
* Excellent attention to detail
* Effective time and workload management skills
* Proactive professional with good business acumen who will initiate new ideas within their own projects
What you will get in return
* Generous annual leave starting at 25 days + 8 bank holidays, (pro rata)
* Pension scheme where we will augment your contribution by 0.6% (Up to 10.6%)
* Social club membership - dozens of discounts available for a wide variety of family days out and events
* Corporate health plan with the option to include family members
* Discounted travel cards
* Every opportunity to take the next step and keep moving
* Excellent development support and always promote from within wherever possible
What you need to know If you are interested in applying for this role click 'apply now', but if you would prefer a discussion and to find out more detail please call now. If this job is not right for you, but you are keen to explore other opportunities please don't hesitate to get in touch.