Senior Marketing Exec
Your new company
Our client is a leading underwriting agency they are driven to create and deliver the right products for the proper clients across the globe; with underwriting offices around the world through connecting potential providers with new markets, intermediaries with capacity vendors and brokers with their clients to fulfil the needs of the end customer. Due to a recent change of circumstances they are looking for a senior Marketing Exec to join their team.
Your new role
Working within a small. fun London team supporting up to 15 European teams, you will have a varied role with no two days the same.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Development and implementation of marketing strategies for new and existing products and campaigns
* Proactively manage and maintain several websites
* Creation of all external digital communications: collateral, email marketing, videos, blogs, advertising, social media, etc
* Coordination of internal and external events - including all communications, and pre and post event strategies and reporting
* Collaborate with agencies to deliver vibrant and professional design on brand and on brief
* Edit and maintain documentation within agreed template framework (InDesign, Word, PowerPoint)
* Development of marketing reporting framework including Google Analytics and social media reporting.
* Ensure delivery of marketing activities within the agreed budget
What you'll need to succeed
Strong experience of developing and implementing strategies for campaigns and products
Understanding of website management (CRM and Google Analytics)
Excellent verbal and written communications
Strong organisation/multitasking skills
What you'll get in return
Up to £50,000 (pro-rata) dependant on experience plus an amazing benefits package including generous holiday allowance, tech and childcare vouchers, car salary, gym membership, travel insurance and much more!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.