Job Title: Marketing Executive and Event Co-ordinator
Location: Newark Showground, Newark, Nottinghamshire
Hours: Full Time, Permanent
Closing Date: Thursday 2nd September
One of the region's most exciting events venues is looking for a digital marketing specialist and events co-ordinator to help its busy Sales and Marketing team drive the business forward.
About the role
Following a restructuring due to maternity leave, this exciting new role will suit someone with a marketing-based or relevant degree and extensive work experience, or having worked in a marketing role for at least one year. Experience in a venue or hospitality environment would be useful, but not essential.
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager, the job has two elements. The key focus of the role will be helping us develop all aspects of our marketing and PR, both online and in print. You will maintain and create content for our new website, develop B2B digital marketing campaigns and work with online venue-finding partners and event agencies to position our range of venues to drive leads and enquiries to our Sales team. A thorough understanding of the strategic use of key digital platforms will be important. You will manage our presence at trade events and exhibitions.
In addition, you will provide flexible administrative support to the Sales team using a powerful venue management system handling a range of events, collating and recording requirements as the primary point-of-contact and providing ongoing support up to the successful delivery of the event by our Operations team.
Ideally, you will:
* Have experience, enthusiasm and flair for all aspects of digital marketing including copy creation, copywriting, email marketing, social media management, SEO, website management, Google analytics and working with photography.
* Excellent interpersonal listening and writing skills, with an ability to communicate easily and build rapport with clients, colleagues and partners.
* Be highly organised, resilient, determined and able to work under pressure with good time-management skills.
* Have excellent attention to detail.
* Be self-motivated, enthusiastic and pro-active by nature.
This opportunity offers a salary and benefits package which will reflect the skill level and experience of the candidate.
You must be:
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Be a car owner
To apply for this role please click the APPLY button to send your CV and cover letter in for this job.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Marketing Executive, Senior Marketing Administrator, Marketing Associate, Marketing Officer, Social Media Executive, Marketing Analyst, B2B Marketing, Marketing Graduate, Communications Executive, Marketing Specialist, Social Media Officer, Comms Officer, Marketing Co-ordinator, B2C Marketing, Internal Communications Officer, PR Executive, Events Officer, Events Coordinator, Event Assistant, Exhibitor Assistant, Customer Services, Event Administrator, will also be considered for this role.