Exciting New Role - Digital Marketing Copywriter - Paying up to £170 per day!
Your new company
Your new company is a global Telecommunications company who have an enormous worldwide presence. They provide television, telephone and internet services in the UK and they offer some of the quickest speeds in the industry. The brand identity embraces the playful and energetic nature of the overall brand, built on the back of an incredible entrepreneur.
Your new role
You'll be joining the Digital Design & Creative team, a team of seasoned employees across Design, Copy and Production creating best in class customer digital journeys that engage our customers and compel them to transact with us more often.
* Day to day you will support the work of the Digital Technology team in an agile squad supporting with content migration from one platform (legacy website) to another.
* You'll take ownership of transforming our help and support pages, covering topics such as account management, tracking orders and appointments, viewing bills and making payments.
* You'll work closely with user experience designers, product managers and brand and SEO experts but, at the end of the day, you'll be the online user's best friend, making sure that what we say is clear, crisp and above all fun to read.
* The work you undertake will form part of the overall decommissioning workstream which will see Virgin Media's online care experience brought into the 21st century across both web and app.
* Because of the way we're working right now there isn't a based location for this role however you may be expected to travel to our Hammersmith, Manchester or Birmingham office to collect/return your IT equipment (subject to government guidelines).
What you'll need to succeed
* Strong portfolio of copywriting work
* Knowledge of the telecoms or entertainment industry would be handy
* Knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation
* Great communication skills and the ability to interact with stakeholders effectively
* The ability to effectively apply our tone of voice to copy
* To be comfortable working on projects with cross-functional and virtual teams
* The ability to think creatively and effectively in a high-pressure environment
* To be able to manage and prioritise workload, multi-task and manage a mix of issues, responsibilities and challenges
* Degree in a writing-related field preferred
* Strong Customer needs focus both internal and external
What you'll get in return
* Competitive day rate of up to £170
* Remote working
* Part of a global brand
* Amazing company culture
* Career growth
* 25 days holiday
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.