Your new company
Your new company is a global world payment leader. Due to rapid expansion and growth, they are looking for a Social Media Manager to join their Marketing and PR department.
Your new role
In your new role as the Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for:
* Organically growing the social media channels and communities across multiple platforms
* Development and delivery of social content and grassroots community activities
* Management and execution of social media strategies
* Keeping the social media channels up-to-date
* Liaising / reporting to key stakeholders
* Engage with customers via Instagram, Facebook and other social media channels
* Implement metrics to analyse social media channel performance
* Create social media content
* Analyse social performance and trends though regular social listening and reporting
* Quality control of social media content
* Recruit and manage a team of social media specialists
What you need to succeed
* 3-5 years+ experience in managing organic social media campaigns
* Knowledge of performance metrics/evaluation
* Experience in creating engaging social media content
* Experience line managing / training a team
* Experience working for a PR agency (desirable)
What you will get in return
* Competitive salary of £50,000
* Life assurance
* Pension scheme offering 8% matched contributions.
* Private medical and dental care plans.
* 25 days of holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 28 after 3 years.
* Cycle to work scheme
* Various dining and shopping offers & much more!
What to do now If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.