Temporary Medical Receptionist
ENHANCED DBS IS REQUIRED - PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HOLD AN ENHANCED DBS
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking medical receptionist to join their friendly Practice team on a temporary basis for 1 month.
You must have an excellent telephone manner, IT skills and be able to work under pressure and complete tasks efficiently.
The rate of pay is £10ph.
An overview of some of the responsibilities includes:
· General reception duties including call handling
· Managing the appointment system, processing new patient registrations
· Liaising with patients, staff, healthcare professionals, secondary care, and other authorities
· Administrative duties including scanning, photocopying, and archiving of patient files
· Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patients arrival, reviewing service delivery compared to schedule, and reminding providers of service delays
· Answering patient's questions, and maintaining the reception area
· Showing patients where the treatment room is and directing them accordingly
It is essential you have experience of working within healthcare and you hold an Enhanced DBS.
Working hours can be chosen from 8-4, 9-5, 10-6 and this is a full time role working 37 ½ hours a week Monday - Friday.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.