Exciting Marketing Executive Role
Your new company
Your new company globally delivers no-code data automation software across the technology sector. They make data transformation, data ingestion, and process digitisation easy. They have a huge platform that has the ability to automate even the most complex processes, end-to-end, with a single platform.
Your new role
The role is busy, varied, and hands-on, offering a great opportunity for you to take the next step in your career path. You will be an integral part of our highly collaborative and supportive marketing team. We set ourselves apart from the competition through innovation and excellence and are interested in speaking to people who are motivated to be the best in their field. As well as this, the role itself is newly created meaning that you can truly make it your own and create the best way of working, for yourself and the company.
* Our digital footprint is growing exponentially, and you'll help to grow our community voice by owning our social media content calendar and creating compelling content.
* Support the team with Paid Media execution and optimisation across Display and LinkedIn.
* Carry out regular website updates through our CMS, Umbraco. You'll also be involved with optimising our website performance through A/B testing and on-site personalisation.
* Sales enablement: our year-on-year growth targets are ambitious, so we need to be nimble in supporting our direct sales, partner, and account management teams.
* You will have a key role in creating and maintaining sales assets.
* Campaign analysis and reporting: You'll share insights and recommendations with the wider marketing team so we're constantly optimising and improving our activities and programmes.
* Become a brand guardian: Champion our brand internally and ensure all content is aligned to our look-and-feel and brand narrative.
* Support the team as required on ad-hoc activities, for example assisting with webinar execution, keyword research, and content creation.
What you'll need to succeed
* A background in B2B marketing - ideally in Financial Services or Fintech.
* An understanding of software sales marketing would be beneficial.
* Experienced in Social media content creation.
* Paid Media campaign execution experience is a plus.
* A data driven approach to marketing. Confident analysing and sharing insights on campaign and content performance.
* Demonstrable capabilities in a few key marketing channels, such as content, email, events, or digital. Superior communication, writing, and editing skills in English - this means you are also an avid reader, curious and hungry to learn about our industry.
* Able to manage multiple projects and deadlines with a strong sense of urgency and attention to detail.
* Keen to work for an agile, dynamic, and entrepreneurial business. Self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
What you'll get in return
* 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
* COGS - flexible benefits platform - examples of benefits you can choose from include: cycle to work scheme, holiday purchase, discounted gym membership
* Private medical insurance
* Pension scheme
* Life assurance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.