Marketing Executive - EMENA - Rattlesden, Suffolk - Permanent - Flexible Working - £22-26k per annum
Your new company
A B2B Industrial company is seeking a Marketing Executive to work across Europe, Middle East and North Africa. This is an exciting opportunity that offers travel, training & development and the chance to make the role your own.
Your new role
Utilising the full marketing mix, you will be responsible for:
* Leading internal & external communications, ensuring there is consistent messaging and that content stays within brand guidelines
* Developing and implementing marketing plans for new product launches
* Social media management, including creating the content, campaign schedule and reporting
* Working with a third party agency you will manage Google AdWords campaigns
* Website management and content creation for new product launches
* PR management (including writing editorial) and advertisement creation, using InDesign or Canva
* Creation of marketing collateral to support events and new products
* Events coordination
* Organising promotional giveaways and branded clothing.
What you'll need to succeed
A willingness to learn and develop your marketing skills
Previous experience within B2B Marketing and a knowledge of the full marketing mix
Excellent communication skills and the ability to analyse and interpret data
An insight into SEO, Google AdWords and PPC campaigns is desirable
You must have previous experience in using the Adobe Creative Suite or Canva
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available, including Hybrid Working, part-time or full-time hours.
The opportunity to shape the marketing activities and make them your own.
Exposure to working across international markets
£22,000 - 26,000 per annum, dependent on experience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.