eCommerce Account Manager
£28K plus benefits
An innovative and unique Marketing Technology and Creative Production company is currently recruiting an eCommerce Account Manager, paying up to £28,000+ benefits with an incredible company culture. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and market leader global organisation.
You will be working on one of the most exciting client accounts, who have recently gone through a digital transformation. You will be responsible for the day to day client account management for the product information management system and to ensure the success and adoption of the content applications and processes. You will have exposure to the wider global operations team, brands, local agencies, ecommerce team and retailers. You will be supporting the rollout into the UK, French, Italy and Spanish markets and play a pivotal role in project management, training and change management.
* You will be working on one of the most prestigious brands for the group and will excel in 5 star customer service and support and looking at ways to increase client satisfaction through engagement, feedback, providing solutions and additional adhoc support.
* Establish and build client relations for support and engagement to local eCommerce teams
* Strategically consult on the development of deliverables at all stages to ensure that it meets and exceeds client expectations
* You will be working with the Product Information Management platform and become an expert user and guru for the client
* Provide reports and insights to client stakeholders and the wider global operations team
* You will lead team meetings, identifying and addressing possible queries raised or escalating when appropriate
* Lead and ensure execution of established account process across team
* Lead local contact for support and engagement to eCommerce teams, retailers, agencies and program team
* Foster a culture of expertise and operational excellence
* Main point of contact for support and engagement clients and stakeholders
* 2-4 years' industry experience in media or digital asset management Martech
* Experience in project management or account management or eCommerce
* This firm are seeking a bright, graduate calibre candidate who can demonstrate an outstanding work ethic and warm communication style across the organisation
* Great client servicing skills with the ability to manage expectations and deliver on projects. Ideally with experience leading or managing a team.
* Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
* Project co-ordination and management
* If you have experience managing or mentoring staff this would be advantageous
* Fluent in French or Spanish or Italian would be advantageous
This role would suit a more technical, strategic mind-set than creative
This role includes an unrivalled benefits package including a generous holiday structure, stunning offices and company events!
If you feel you are a strong Digital Account Manager experience with a strong eye for detail and the ability to always think ahead for your team please contact Bianca Lotts on 0203 096 4686, we'd love to hear from you!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.