Your new company
We are Hays, the world's leading recruitment experts. Last year we placed 81,100 people into permanent jobs and 254,000 people into temporary roles.
Every day, across our business, we benefit society by helping people succeed and enabling organisations to thrive - creating opportunities and improving lives.
This job is an opportunity to join a growing Data vertical within the Hays UKI Marketing team, reporting directly to the Head of Marketing Data. The role will be based in Central London with flexible/hybrid working available.
Your new role
As the Marketing Data Analyst, you will work within the UK&I Marketing Department to develop and deliver marketing analysis and insight to all business stakeholders. You will be responsible for the delivery of analytics, digital insights, dashboard maintenance and production, benchmarking, insight reports and briefings, survey maintenance, digital tracking solutions and attribution. You will also work alongside other departments to deliver market insight, data segmentation, user cohort profiling and CRO.
Other key areas of the job include:
* Maintain and deliver monthly KPI and ROI reporting for the UK&I management board and to support the marketing planning team at regional ops meetings + monthly KPI dashboard for Ireland
* Share reporting best practice to up-skill Hays' marketing team and support the reporting process for other teams within the UK marketing function
* Track and report on usage of the marketing toolkit by the operational business
* Utilise and integrate available analytics platforms and data to formulate an end to end view of the client and candidate journey.
* Create analytics reports or output for CRO and SEO across the websites
* Support the monitoring of marketing campaign performance across the department
* Provide segmented data on the effectiveness of different marketing activity and the websites for each specialist market
* Segment and extract customer data to support direct marketing initiatives
* Improve access to data sets and bring together to automate use where possible
This is an exciting opportunity to work holistically across different forms of Marketing Data, gaining exposure to stakeholders across the business and growing your skills in BI & Data Engineering.
What you'll need to succeed
* Very competent in Excel; predominately pivot tables and lookup tables
* Experience of extracting data from CRM or data warehouse systems
* BI / dashboarding experience (e.g. Qlik, MS Power BI, Tableau)
* Analytics software experience (e.g. SAS, SAP, R)
* Database experience (SQL)
* Marketing analytics (segmentation, campaign management/execution, campaign measurement, web analytics, social media analytics)
* Experience of producing and delivering MI reporting within a corporate environment
* Solid mathematics background
* Experience in managing big data
* Experience with VBA and data validation
* Experience with marketing automation / CRM platforms (e.g. Marketo, Neolane, Silverpop, Unica)
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of up to £40000, plus a benefits including above-statutory holiday, contributory pension scheme and a flexible benefits package such as buy/sell additional holiday days. You will work within a fast-paced and growing data function as it supports the wider Marketing team, in a role that offers not just breadth but opportunity to grow and develop your skills.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.