Job Title: SEO Account Executive
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Croud is a highly successful, continually fast-growing agency with ambitious plans for the future. We have a unique agency operating model, which makes things different and exciting.
We have recently been awarded Performance Marketing Agency of the Year in the Campaign's 2020 Agency of the Year UK and EMEA Awards. Croud has also been included in Moz list of recommended SEO agencies for 2021/2022.
At Croud, we pride ourselves on providing career development opportunities for all our members, with a special focus on training and developing talent at Executive (entry-level) level.
This position is ideal for someone who is in the early stages of their Digital Marketing journey and who has a keen interest in SEO & content strategy in particular.
The overall purpose of this role is to support the Senior SEO Manager and SEO Account Director in implementing SEO activity for our clients. You will be responsible for the management and delivery of SEO activity for our clients, using both internal resources and our network of specialists, in order to achieve client business objectives and targets.
The role will be dedicated to driving SEO performance through the day-to-day management and effective implementation for a number of key client accounts.
What you'll be doing?
* Support SEO Manager and Senior Manager with the development and implementation of Account Development Plans (ADPs) and client strategy for the team's portfolio of clients in order to sustain and grow client performance. Ensure client feedback on APDs is fed back to Account Leads
* Support client performance management activities to include: checking performance for clients regularly, flagging issues, advocating best practise and innovation towards client performance
* Understand client content strategy and feedback internally and proactively on areas that could be considered
* Ensure client profitability and get approval from Account Lead on costly pieces of work
* Collating and checking data for client reporting purposes in tangent with the Croudie Network, writing and communicating reporting summaries and executive summaries to a high standard
* Completing data analysis to spot trends, patterns, challenges and successes using the support of the Croudie network. Identifying and troubleshooting anomalies within SEO data and taking corrective actions
* Train Croudies on clients and on ad hoc aspects of task requirements. Support the Development Manager on the development of Croud Academy
* Contribute to internal training and development modules and delivery sessions as required, supporting the Development Manager. Everyone is responsible to deliver training modules internally
* Advocate knowledge share, support delivery of cross channel processes and sharing of tools.
* Learn about new technologies and ways of working, how to monitor market trends in order to support internal growth and efficiency strategies. Support and contribute to the development of the tech roadmap
* Advocate company policy and process, support client retention. Be aware of and work to business goals such as margin, NPS. Complete journals daily to ensure all time is allocated to a high degree of accuracy
* Manage and deliver at least one "Test & Learn" activity per month to support client innovation and to contribute to the internal Case Study process
* Degree level education or equivalent / relevant work experience
* Strong interest in / passion for digital marketing and / or SEO
* Desirable work experience within SEO or digital marketing
* Strong Microsoft Suite and Google Suite skills which must include Excel / Sheets, Word / Docs and PowerPoint / Slides
* Proficiency in data entry, working with and managing numbers / data
* Proven track record of working to and meeting deadlines
* Proven time management skills and ability to manage tasks simultaneously
* Impeccable attention to detail
* A mathematical and analytical mind
* Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
* Highly organised and an ability to multi-task
* Strong communication, organisation, and presentation skills
* Experience of working in teams to meet a common goal
* Customer service experience
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site which include:
* 25 days holiday a year
* Annual performance bonus
* Sale commission
* Recruitment referrals bonus
* Gym membership contributions
* Ride to Work scheme
* Rail card
* Season Ticket loan
* Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
* Free home office chair and screen
* Enhanced maternity and paternity package
* Share option scheme
* Life and income protection
* Medical cash plan
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there's flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV & Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; SEO Executive, SEO Specialist, Marketing Executive, Search Engine Optimisation Specialist, Google Analytics may also be considered for this role.