Your new role:
* Identify, create and manage B2B brand marketing campaigns as set out by the UK marketing plan to meet clear and quantifiable objectives.
* Create marketing plans and briefing documentation for suppliers well in advance of planned campaigns.
* Work with and manage the productivity of key suppliers utilising all channels including printed & digital media, trade advertising media, email, direct mail, social media, PR, website & online channels, events & exhibitions and other trade channels.
* Deliver campaigns that meet or exceed the objectives set out in the UK marketing plan.
* Create and manage clear marketing communications, deliver campaign project plans and provide regular updates and executive summaries on both the project and communications plan and the results against the objectives.
* Work closely with the Marketing team and wider business to communicate campaigns, gain information on business needs and how marketing campaign objectives link into business objectives.
* Ensure compliance with all regulations and directives (such as Corporate Governance Manual and Rules of Procedures) in the current version.
What you'll need to succeed:
* Qualified to degree level in marketing, CIM is an advantage but not essential.
* Experience in marketing and campaign management, experience of managing multiple campaigns simultaneously to successful outcomes.
* Experience of briefing, collaborating with an managing the outcome of agencies and suppliers to a successful conclusion.
* Experience of working with and presenting to sales teams and peers, and of successful budget management and forecasting, knowledge of the UK heating market is an advantage.
* Ability to identify opportunities, value propositions and areas of differentiation, attention to detail is essential.
* Organised, accountable and be able to communicate effectively.
* Excellent IT skills (Microsoft Office) and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What you'll get in return:
* Subsidised private healthcare.
* Flu vaccinations.
* Bike to work scheme.
* Free on-site parking.
* Subsidised restaurant.
* Extensive training for all employees.
* International development programmes.
* Generous pension scheme.
* Well-being programme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.