Senior CRM Marketing Specialist - Eastleigh - Full time or Part Time hours to suit
Flexible working from home - £45,000 + annual bonus and excellent benefits
The Senior CRM Marketing Specialist will work across UK and US to support the direction of the Marketing CRM strategy in conjunction with the Heads of Marketing Services as well as the Head of Customer Operations and Heads of Sales.
* Develop creative campaigns and promotions within the marketing services team.
* Work with the US Digital Marketing Team to manage and improve data capture strategies via the Web platform and CRM integration.
* Support the Head of Marketing Services in delivering reports and dashboards using CRM/D4M for stakeholders.
* Work with Product Management to support the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics and Dynamics for Marketing across the UK
* Work with the product management team to develop automated campaigns to support the UK and global business.
* Become the central point for CRM support within the branch including the development and enhancement of existing processes.
* Define, measure and report on core CRM metrics which provide insight into data performance and recommend and implement improvements where required.
* Work with our Data Business Analyst in US to assess the business impact of marketing campaigns.
* To ensure that data entry, maintenance and cleaning are performed to the highest standards, working with the data team to design automated checking and auditing protocols moving forward.
Skills and Knowledge
* Business degree and/or a marketing qualification such as the Chartered Institute of Marketing or the Institute of Direct Marketing Diploma.
* Understanding of CRM applications and data principles, including automation, data structures, integrated systems, data importing, and logic.
* Solution orientated with the ability to come up with new and innovative ideas
* MS Dynamics and certifications in the application, Dynamics for Marketing knowledge/certifications
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.