Marketing Executive - CRM
£28,000 plus 10% bonus
City centre - hybrid working model
We are recruiting for multiple opportunities to join a global brand based in Nottingham city centre as a CRM Marketing Executive. This is an exciting brand and the incredible marketing team are extremely passionate about what they do, they also have an upbeat zest for life and this truly is a lovely place to work.
The ideal candidate:
You may not have a degree in marketing however if you have at least 1 years experience running multiple campaigns and have passion and understanding for marketing OR you may be a marketing graduate with at least 1 years office experience this could be the next opportunity for you! Full training will be given including Salesforce CRM.
You will be responsible for planning, coordinating, analysing and optimising all CRM and promotional activities. Your aim is to increase customer satisfaction and engagement via exciting and highly creative promotions and campaigns.
You will be measured on your ability to impact top-line KPI's your main objectives are to reduce churn, increase conversation/Xsell rates, improve customer satisfaction.
* Delivery of all CRM activity for the business unit including Conversion, Retention and Reactivation campaigns
* Initiate and implement weekly/monthly/yearly CRM promotional plans with a view to optimising commercial return on all communications
* Work closely with the commercial and marketing teams on tactical plans in order to convert, reactive and retain customers
* Work closely with CRM managers of the brands verticals to ensure strategy alignment and maximum exposure of each campaign is leveraged.
* End to end promotional builds inc. briefing, segmentation, analysis and production
* Ensure the business unit has the optimal promotions plan to ensure bonus spend is in line with budget while maximising ROI
Skills & Experience:
* Ideally 1 year experience within a marketing or CRM environment
* Good knowledge of Email marketing tools and overall campaign Best Practice
* Experience of working with Content and/or Campaign Management Systems
* Experience with campaign Journeys and programs
Knowledge of Optimove and/or Salesforce will be considered a plus
In return our client will offer:
* 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
* 4 x's life assurance
* Pension matched up to 6%
* Private Medical care
* Plus many more
Please click on the below link to apply
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.