Job Title: In-house Digital Content Creator
Salary: £20,000 to £26,000 DOE
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Wanted: Highly motivated Digital Content Creator to join our In-House Design Studio.
Your role within the department will involve creating high-quality, visually engaging content. This will include maintaining and updating content for existing websites, video creation/editing for social media and training purposes - and the creation, distribution and analysis of email marketing campaigns. Experience in Wordpress build and maintenance is essential, along with a comprehensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and email campaign management using Mailchimp or equivalent.
* Experience in Wordpress using Elementor and/or Bakery
* Strong portfolio demonstrating graphic design and web skills
* Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
* Video editing using After Effects and Premiere Pro
* Email campaign creation / management skills
* Excellent written English and communication skills essential
* HTML/CSS and PowerPoint experience desirable
* Remote/freelance applications will not be considered
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV, portfolio details and covering letter for this role.
Candidates with relevant experience or job titles of; Graphic Designer, Digital Marketing, Social media, Communications, Web Developer, Web Designer, Digital Designer, E-Newsletters, Digital Design Executive, Marketing Development, Website Designer, Website Design, App Developer App Designer, Design Graduate, Mailchimp, Email Campaign, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Adobe Creative Suite, Blender, Cinema 4d, 3d modeller, 3d renderer may also be considered for this role.