Job Title: Account Manager
Salary: Competitive, dependant on experience
Job Type: Full Time, 18 Months Contract
We're looking for an Account Manager with an all-around knowledge of digital marketing (search marketing, online advertising, social media marketing, website development, and design) to support the team on complex, high profile client accounts. Are you someone who prides themselves on providing excellent customer service? A clear communicator who is comfortable taking part and lead meetings with confidence?
Our team is made up of a mix of knowledgeable, creative, friendly, and supportive people who have a wealth of experience. They collaboratively share and learn from each other to produce and deliver high-quality work for our clients. We've just been named a Top 10 UK Agency for client satisfaction by The Drum!
In this role, you'll be supporting and helping to develop client digital strategy, liaising across all our internal teams to deliver the right mix of skills (and results) for clients.
* You'll be the main point of contact for your clients, handling and coordinating any necessary resources to execute projects or retainers
* You'll make sure we provide excellent service and develop effective working relationships with stakeholders by being highly organised with standout communication skills
* You will develop and strengthen your knowledge to help support a wide range of clients across several sectors with their digital marketing strategies
* You'll assist with maintaining client retention, helping to manage the delivery of services on time and within budget
* You'll be proactive, managing the necessary administration related to billing and invoicing, keeping up to date with monthly and/or project spend for clients
* You will arrange, attend, and be an active participant in meetings, progress calls, and events with clients.
We are looking for candidates with recent Account Management experience and an all-around knowledge of digital marketing with the ability to simultaneously manage work across numerous complex client accounts.
It goes without saying that you'll be an excellent communicator and rapport builder with the ability to keep organised, a fan of the finer details. You'll be a role model for junior members of the team, setting an example, giving advice and working together to achieve shared goals.
Our office is a fun, vibrant, busy environment. We are located in Ipswich, a short walk from the station and easily commutable from the surrounding area and beyond, including Cambridge and London. Work-life balance is very important to us we are keen to ensure as much flexibility as possible while we adjust and develop new hybrid working practices. We envisage this role being fully or partly office-based - once you see the office, you won't want to leave. Our large modern office has been completely refitted to our specification, supporting the perfect working, meeting and recreation space. We hope you like plants because we do and the office is filled with them!
If Crafted sounds like the type of environment for you, apply today
Candidates with experience of: Business Development Executive, Key Account Manager New Business Executive, Customer Service Associate, Customer Associate, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service, Customer Relations, Client Services, Customer Support, Customer Excellence, Digital Account Manager, Digital Manager, Digital Marketing will also be considered for this role.