The agency has been established for over 10 years but has maintained their startup mentality. They're based in the heart of Headingley and love staff socials, although you'll be able to work from home, the agency is really looking for someone who wants to get stuck in with the team, so being in the office the majority of the time is a must!
Your new role
We're looking for a Social Media Executive to join the growing Digital Content team.
You will be responsible for running and managing clients' social media accounts, ensuring continual
growth, community engagement and content creation across a varied selection of platforms.
Your time will be split between working independently and with the rest of the Content team, made up
of video producers and content writers. You'll come up with content campaigns that help drive traffic to
clients' social media accounts and promote the content to a wider audience. You'll also
be confident in creating and running paid social media campaigns and have past experience to
demonstrate your abilities in doing so. Finally, you'll also run our own social platforms, working with the Sales and Marketing team to promote messages to the company's own client base.
* Help to create a content strategy in response to a clients' aims and objectives
* Translate this content strategy into a content calendar, using scheduling software to automate
* publishing where needed
* Design and run paid social advertising campaigns across Facebook's ecosystem, creating and
* monitoring campaigns on Facebook's Ad Manager platform, adjusting them where necessary
* based on performance
* Produce eye catching, engaging content across Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram
* Demonstrate knowledge of the latest content trends and best practices across each social
* media platform
* Convert platform analytics into easy to understand reports that highlight key achievements on
* each account
* Demonstrate past experience working with clients and client management
You'll stand out if you:
* Have agency experience
* Can create content on TikTok, showing an understanding of the platform and the kind of content
* that performs well relative to an audience
* Can show experience of working with YouTube and LinkedIn advertising
* Wow us with some examples of creative social media marketing to a Gen Z audience, whether
* paid or organic
* Demonstrate examples of how you've helped drive traffic to a clients' social media profile
* through both organic and paid campaigns
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available, plus a great benefits package including pension, private healthcare, use of company pool car, and an Apple MacBook! The agency works with influencers and has an in-house content creation team that create engaging content such as videos and blog posts.
Who would be good for this role?
This role is perfect for a recent graduate or someone with a couple of years of marketing experience. If you're excited about social media marketing, want to work in an inclusive environment and have experience with Facebook Ad Manager and Google Ad Manager, this is the role for you!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.