Marketing & Communications Manager - FTC until March 2022 - up to £35k - Remote working
Your new company
You will be working for an organisation that focuses on addressing the climate emergency.
Your new role
You will lead the development and implementation of innovative marketing communications campaigns for the organisations foundation. To ensure set objectives and KPIs are achieved.
What you'll need to succeed
* Broad experience in a marketing communications role, with proven success of delivering campaigns, creating content, and monitoring and evaluation against objectives.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be driven to identify new ways of optimising campaigns.
* Stakeholder / client management exp whilst delivering a marketing campaign
* Experienced marketing communications professional with strong written and verbal communication skills,
* Ability to create engaging written, graphic, and video content.
* Comfortable managing commercial partnerships including identify opportunities and brand management.
* Expert at campaign planning and evaluation against objectives
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available. You will be offered a contract until March 2022 paying up to £35k, this is a remote contract.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.