Your new company
Your new company is an international independent investment management company that has offices branching out over 20 countries and regions. They are specialised in investment teams across a wide-ranging range of asset classes, investment styles as well as geographies. They handle over 1.5 Trillion dollars in assets on the behalf of clients all around the globe. Working in line with a 'smart-working' schedule, the company is going through an immense growth rate and are looking for an addition to their team to their team in their London office!
Your new role
The purpose of the Marketing Analytics Manager is to ensure their marketing campaigns are effective and bring value for the business. The business serves a breadth of clients including financial advisors, pension funds, and insurers. Their customers have complex and unique investment needs, which we are uniquely positioned to deliver through 13 investment centres with expertise in equities, fixed income, and alternatives. Marketing seeks to connect client needs with their capabilities by creating effective, accountable, multi-channel communications which educate, inspire and support our clients. The Analytics & Insights team enables this using research, digital & data analytics & marketing performance measurement to underpin the three pillars of know your clients, understand their journey & optimise performance. Their challenge for the Marketing Analytics Manager will be to take their campaign measurement to the next level, nurture insights and be at the forefront of applying analytical methodologies to improve their campaigns.
What you'll need to succeed
* Previous experience owning and managing campaign analytics for B2B focused marketing campaigns with proven ability to improve effectiveness and efficiency of campaigns by applying data and analytics methodologies
* Firm understanding of modern digital B2B marketing approaches and B2B sales funnel
* Experience working with datasets from different sources, combining and forming for analysis.
* Experience with campaign management platforms such as Salesforce, Hive9, Aprimo
* Experience with Tableau or other similar visualisation tools, Adobe & Google analytics & respective report building tools.
* Experience leading and mentoring junior analysts - Stakeholder management
What you'll get in return
* Up to 65K + Bonus and Attractive benefits!
* Hybrid Working model
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.