Performance Marketing Executive - £35,000 - London - Media Publishing
Your new company
News UK is a company full of talented, dedicated and creative people. We are an ambitious and ever-growing organisation with a passion for storytelling, capturing moments, meaning and magic to make sense of the world. Our newspapers reach more than 30 million people each week and include The Sun, The Times and The Sunday Times. News UK is also home to Wireless, a leading UK and Irish media company boasting independent local and national radio stations.
Your new role
You will deliver paid marketing activities (paid search, app store, affiliate) that drive performance growth for the digital business, with the aim of improving financial performance, increasing performance for lifetime value to further enhance all marketing touchpoints with out new existing customers.
Day to Day you will:
* Ensure all activity is adequately tracked to provide effective campaign reporting to stakeholders across all initiatives
* Monitor budgets and update trackers to ensure campaigns do not overspend and efficiently meet performance targets
* Support the Performance Marketing Manager to collaborate with the Digital Campaign team and build stronger relationships with wider teams in the business, keeping stakeholders up to date with campaign performance and issues or opportunities encountered.
What you'll need to succeed
* Hands on experience of working with integrated marketing teams
* Deep knowledge of google ads, app marketing, affiliate marketing, google analytics
* Broad understanding of tracking and reporting
* strong work ethic, team player and strong communication skills
What you'll get in return
In return you will be receive a competitive salary of up to £45,000 + bonus as well excellent benefits. These include, a range of health and wellbeing benefits, discounted gym membership for you and family members to name a few. Remote working and 25 days holiday.