SEO Specialist - Full time - 12 months - hybrid working - Highly reputable organisation
Your new role
* Implementing the SEO strategy, including but not limited to on-page and off-site optimisation and performing technical SEO audits/backlink audits, keyword research and competitor analysis. This will improve our Domain authority and lead my client toward our ambition of 1-3# rankings for keywords.
* Planning, implementing, and reporting on the performance of SEO campaigns building institutional awareness of activity and improvements that can be tracked and measured and any issues are quickly flagged and resolved to key stakeholders.
* Researching and briefing content to be published on our websites, working alongside the digital team to implement technical recommendations, and identifying areas for improvement on our websites (SEO, UX) and working together with design/dev team to implement required changes.
* Staying up to date with latest Google algorithm and SEO best practice guidelines so the institution is at the forefront of digital change.
* You will have a strong operational function taking direction from the Digital Marketing Manager, but will be expected to manage work and priorities over the longer term and act independently but to clear parameters with support only a phone call away
What you'll need to succeed
* Google analytics certification or equivalent
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate with a large audience
* strong understanding and good working knowledge of Google Analytics, as well as a variety of SEO tools, e.g Ahrefs, AccuRanker, Brightlocal, Moz, Semrush
* Experience in national and local SEO strategies
* Experience in managing and optimising Google My Business profiles
* Experience in producing informative yet understandable KPI reports
* Experience in SEO copywriting and content marketing
* Experience working with a CMS
* An ability to think creatively and adapt tone of voice for different audiences.
* Demonstrated skills in creating and curating compelling copy
* Demonstrated experience of using online channels to communicate including websites and e-newsletters
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues
What you'll get in return
* Flexible working
* Major networking opportunity
* Opportunity to work with a manager and wider team that I have personally contributed in building, a fantastic culture fit!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email your cv directly to arrange a call. Time is of the essence!