Your new company
Your new company is a leading global public accounting, tax, consulting and business advisory firm. They are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join their team! This is a very exciting for a marketeer to develop their career at one the UK's leading professional services company. This company has an exciting, dynamic and fast-growing environment with seven service lines. Their clients are typically large UK or multi-national businesses and we frequently find ourselves working with US based clients and targets
Your new role
This role supports the Marketing Project Adviser team in delivering go-to-market strategies and key campaigns. You will be responsible for:
* Writing content for the website, social media and emails
* Proposing and developing strategic campaigns, events and thought leadership to meet planned objectives
* Bring creative ideas & collaborating with internal team
* Developing project plans & delivering campaigns to a high standard
* Analyse results of each campaigns elements & making recommendations for improvements
What you need to succeed
* Understanding of B2B marketing landscape, ideally from a professional services background (however, not essential)
* Excellent organisational skills (being able to juggle 4-5 projects)
* Great communication skills (internal & external)
* Work towards tight deadlines 2-3 years+ managing campaigns
* Experience writing project campaigns
* Good team collaboration
* Event management experience
* Email marketing and CRM experience
What you'll get in return
* A competitive salary between £30-33k, dependent on experience
* Attractive benefits package, including, pension etc.
* The chance to work for a hugely accredited firm, with great opportunities for scope of development.
* Great company culture
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.