Your new company
Our client is one of the world's leading customer generation companies and were voted one of the top places to work in the Sunday Times Best Companies List 2020. The company has seen expediential growth over the past decade and currently employs over 450 people in the UK and USA and run marketing activities in more than 100 countries. They are looking for a Biddable Marketing Specialist to join the Biddable Marketing Department which is comprised of several teams operating across a number of marketing channels and platforms.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
* Campaign Management: You will be expected to manage a significant number of performance marketing campaigns. You will be highly competent in all the skills required to do this including all the technical side of running campaigns (tracking, targeting, bidding, platform utilisation) through copy-writing and ad creation. You will aim to sustain / improve performance goals of marketing campaigns through effective strategies in line with the company's Best Practice.
* Key Campaign Management: This could include managing and exceeding targets for important/complex high GP contributing campaigns or potentially improving the performance of under-performing high potential campaigns
* Project Delivery: You will own and be accountable for the delivery of specific projects, often related to your specific areas of expertise. In addition, you will work collaboratively with the Head of function on the delivery of other key initiatives.
* Marketing Innovation and Thought Leadership: You will be a thought leader in Biddable. You will spend time researching the latest trends in performance marketing, look to introduce new tests and strategies, and will surface new ideas and concepts to the wider team.
* Consultation: You will act as a platform consultant across the wider team; troubleshooting challenging campaigns and supporting best practice adoption.
* Strategy: You will help dictate strategies about how we run our channels in line with commercial priorities and lead on defining best practice for relevant channels
* Testing: You will take the lead on identifying and testing new betas/features on the platform/channel
* Training: You will also be expected to run training sessions for new Execs as part of Biddable Academy as well as run more Advanced Workshops for experienced team members, for which you may be required to create content for the company's learning management system.
* Process: You will drive forward new processes within the wider Function or Trading Hub to make workflow more efficient. Where possible you will seek to automate processes.
* Relationship Building and Stakeholder Management: You will possess and grow a Strong internal network and start to look at building an external one. You will agree and communicate and priorities with Marketing Operations and other key stakeholders. You will be required to seek to influence within the company to bring people aboard your initiatives that add value to the wider business.
* Maintaining External Relationships: You will develop strong relationships with our Account Managers for different platforms.
* Line Management (Optional): Where a Manager does not exist in a Hub, a Specialist may potentially perform some line management responsibilities for Execs and Senior Execs.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role, you MUST have all of the following requirements:
* Excellent data analysis and numerical reasoning skills
* An experienced and persuasive copywriter able to produce suitable content for external audiences with little amendment
* Able to contribute quickly and to a high standard in a way which creates value for the business
* Able to create visuals, video, design (Photoshop etc) content
* Innovative, organised, and commercially aware
* Collaborative with excellent communication skills
* Able to input wider marketing tactics and tools along with the direction of the channel
* Good account management skills
* Channel Strategy
* Opportunity analysis
* Beta testing
* Project management
* Workflow Process Development - auditing subcats, rollouts (internationalisation), testing new features, investigates martech solutions (internal and external)
* Deep technical knowledge
What you'll get in return
If successful for the role, you will receive the following:
* Competitive salary of £50k per annum
* £1000 yearly allowance towards a personal development package
* 25 days holiday
* Flexible hybrid model of work (3 days in office and 2 days remote working per week)