Exciting Social Media and Content Editor for a Leading Multichannel Retailer!
Your new company
Your new company is a leading multichannel shoes retailer in London. This particular company is a leader within its field who are growing at an exponential rate, both within a retail store and on an ecommerce platform and is looking for an outstanding individual to join their growing team!
Your new role
You will be coming in as the company's social media and content editor, reporting into the brand marketing and social media manager. You will be working directly with the brand marketing and social media team to deliver the company's brand through social channels. This role has a lot of creativity to create relevant, dynamic and influential content to reach consumers to retail stores but also their ecommerce site.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role, you must have the following requirements:
* At least 2 years social media marketing experience for a multichannel fashion brand or at least have come from an agency background working with retail clients
* Experience with working/liaising with internal and external agencies
* Strong social media experience within different channels, ie. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok.
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office application
* Solid experience/track record of formulate social strategy across major social platforms such as (but not limited to): Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram and TikTok to drive brand advocacy and relevant content/conversational pieces with target audience
* Must be able to demonstrate previous successful content creation, which include those used across social platforms
What you'll get in return
If successful in this role, you will receive the following:
* Competitive base salary between £29k-£32k
* 23 days paid holiday + your birthday off
* Friday 4pm finish
* Flexible working hours
* Free private health care
* Travel card loan
* Exciting company office in Central London
* Company discounts
* Opportunity to learn and develop your marketing career
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential