Exciting Digital Marketing Executive for an Leading Multichannel Brands Retailer!
Your new company
Your new company is a leading multichannel shoes retailer in London. This particular company is a leader within its field who are growing at an exponential rate, both within a retail store and on an ecommerce platform and is looking for an outstanding individual to join their growing team!
Your new role
You will be coming in as the company's digital marketing executive, working within the online marketing team to assist to maximise sales and traffic to the company's online platform. You will be working closely with the team to help deliver the online marketing activity across all channels; affiliates, SEO, PPC, paid social, email, SMS, CRM, display and mobile marketing. This role is a full 360 marketing role and is a very exciting role for a candidate who is looking to not only work in a fast pace within an exciting environment but also looking to learn and develop their career.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role, you must have the following requirements:
* At least 3 years digital marketing experience, including, SEO, PPC, etc.
* You must either come from a fashion retail background or have come from an agency background working with retail clients
* Experience with working/liaising with internal and external agencies
* Must have experience in competitor analysis, ie. Google Analytics and how to utilise this information to optimise for the company
* Strong copywriting skills
* Social media experience within different channels, ie. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office application
What you'll get in return
If successful in this role, you will receive the following:
* Competitive base salary between £28k-£30k
* 23 days paid holiday + your birthday off
* Friday 4pm finish
* Flexible working hours
* Free private health care
* Travel card loan
* Exciting company office in Central London
* Company discounts
* Opportunity to learn and develop your marketing career
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential