Day rate: £200 - £300
Contract length: 6 - 9 months
Start date: ASAP
Organisation: Local government
Your new role
You will be a key part in developing the digital platforms for a local council through maintaining and updating the current channels and utilising new channels to expand reach to a diverse audience.
This role combines general elements of website management and content management and will help if you have worked in a modern product management environment. The information channels include the intranet, social media, website and other digital communications facilities.
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience working in the public sector in a digital/content role.
* Managed content in a complex organisation and preferably in government
* social media account management
* working with CMS like Drupal including user account management
* working with digital marketing tools like Dotdigital
* reporting on analytics
* Previously managed stakeholders across a large public sector organisation along with having strong people skills generally
* Experience ensuring the continuation of service and BAU with digital products
* Excellent writing and editorial skills
* Ability to accurately summarise and convey complex information to a diverse audience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact me on the details below. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking to a new position, feel free to contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.