Paid Search Marketing Specialist - £50,000 - Permanent - Old Street (Remote working)
Your new company
I am currently partnered with one of the world's leading and fastest growing UK tech company. This business has a 3-year average annual growth of 278% and the company has grown 7-fold in size again. Globally, the business is at a 450 head count across 100 countries and are on a mission to accelerate their clients' growth by building the world's most effective marketing platform through a passion for data, relentless innovation and the
development of world class teams.
Your new role
As a Biddable Marketing Specialist, you will be focussed on high level campaign management as was as encompassing elements of consultancy and project management in a performance marketing context. You will be leading high level projects with multiple stakeholders in areas including (but not limited to) marketing innovation, best practice Martech and data utilisation.
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience in Campaign Management - Managing a significant number of performance marketing campaigns.
* Experience in Project Delivery: You will own and be accountable for the delivery of specific projects, often related to your specific areas of expertise.
* Experience in Marketing Innovation and Thought Leadership - You will spend time researching the latest trends in performance marketing, look to introduce new tests and strategies, and will surface new ideas and concepts to the wider team.
* Experience in strategy: You will help dictate strategies about how we run our channels in line with commercial priorities and lead on defining best practice for relevant channels
* Experience in Relationship Building and Stakeholder Management: You will possess and grow a Strong internal network, and start to look at building an external one. You will agree and communicate and priorities with Marketing Operations and other key stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
Salary up to £50,000, remote working from home 3 days a week, dynamic and outgoing team culture, 25 days holiday, 37.5 working hour week, newly refurbished offices
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.