Warwick Independent Schools Foundation | Marketing Manager - Warwick School | 37 hours p/wk, 39.4 weeks p/year
Warwick Independent Schools Foundation
Marketing Manager - Warwick School and Warwick Junior School
37 hours per week, 39.4 weeks per year (term time only plus 4 weeks)
£28,585-£31,163 FTE (actual salary £25,366-£27,654 per annum)
To start as soon as possible
Warwick School is a leading independent day and boarding school for boys. Set in 50 acres adjacent to the River Avon the school has a long tradition for educational success at the highest level. Coupled with a friendly and welcoming atmosphere the school provides a wonderful environment for both staff and students.
We are currently seeking to appoint a Marketing Manager to undertake marketing communications activities for Warwick School and Warwick Junior School. Reporting into our Foundation Director of Marketing and Admissions you will lead and coordinate all marketing activities for the school, helping to develop creative marketing strategies that reflect and build awareness of the school's brand. You will also help to ensure there is a joined-up approach to marketing across the Foundation with line management responsibility for part of our Foundation marketing team, including our Foundation Graphic Designer and Foundation Digital Marketing Officer.
The successful applicant will have:
* A level or equivalent education with some marketing experience
* A good understanding of marketing communications (ideally within the education sector)
* Experience of managing a successful team
* Experience of interacting with and providing a high level of service to stakeholder at all levels
* Experience of successfully using a range of digital content and social media
* Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills with an eye for detail
* Creative flair
* Holding or working towards CIM or other professional qualifications (desirable, not essential)
Warwick Independent Schools Foundation is one of the largest independent school charities in the country, with some 2,800 pupils and 800 staff. As a Foundation we are committed to providing an outstanding education for all our pupils; for our schools to be the first choice for those seeking independent education for their children; and to be an exceptional place to work.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join our Foundation and make a positive and very real impact on our schools.
Please contact Mike Sherwin on the below details for further information and an application pack.
T: 07525 889925
Closing date for applications: midday Friday 6th August 2021
Please note - strong applications may be considered upon receipt.