*Hybrid Working* Product Manager required for fantastic Bournemouth based business with a superb product.
Your new company
This superb business, whose product is a game-changer for it's millions of users, are seeking to expand their Product team. With a user-centric approach, this business has grown rapidly since it's inception, progressing quickly from start-up to market-leader.
If you are a strong Product Manager, with experience working with SaaS products, and want to join a forward-thinking company, with an incredible culture, then this could be the perfect next move in your career.
Your new role
Reporting to the Head of Product, you'll lead the Cities value stream to build innovative and market-leading solutions maximising the value and use of mobility data and network information throughout the platform.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
* Building and delivering the Cities product roadmap and long-term outcomes.
* Leading feature development within the Cities value stream to meet the business' strategic goals.
* Ensuring stakeholders are engaged in product development.
* Ensuring what gets built is both viable and valuable.
What you'll need to succeed
Above all else, the successful candidate will be a leader and an influencer, with proven experience problem-solving within a SaaS Product environment. You will also need:
* Experience of working in a mobility-centric organisation.
* Leading the product development of a software product.
* Knows how to define a product roadmap.
* Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
* Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery, including lean and agile methodologies.
What you'll get in return
* A salary range of £46k - £52k
* Annual pay rise in line with inflation
* Pension scheme
* Increasing EMI company share options with tax efficient dividend payments
* 21 days holiday (increasing with long service), plus Bank Holidays
* A culture where work/life balance gets more than lip-service
* Colleagues and managers who support you to be the best you can be
* Company-sponsored lunches, away days and celebrations
* Quarterly reviews and structured CPD
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.