Are you experienced in Marketing and looking for your next step? Are you fresh out of study and ready to begin your career in Marketing? If so, read on…
If you have experience and/or qualifications in Writing, Design, SEO, Marketing Strategy, Social Media, Web Development or any other area of Marketing, we’d love to hear from you.
Due to continued growth, we have various opportunities to join our diverse, creative and innovative Marketing team, as we embark on another exciting academic year.
If you are dynamic and innovative and enjoy a fast-paced career where you continue to learn and grow, we want to engage with you. We are looking for the people who can enhance the marketing provision of the country’s number one Further Education College. We are looking for the people who want to be part of building the futures and changing the lives of the young people and adults in our local communities.
About Burnley College
Burnley College is a forward-thinking, commercially-minded, £100million College within Lancashire, comprising five education and training brands, delivering further and higher education, apprenticeships, commercial training and adult learning programmes.
Each of our divisions are passionate about developing the workforce of today, tomorrow and beyond. Each and every one of us is dedicated to learning and development and the impact that this has on our students, apprentices, employers and the communities we operate in.
Our teams inspire and motivate each other to perform at their best and reach their potential and as a team, we live and breathe our key values:
Above all, we are passionate about our people, our customers, our partners and our communities. We make a difference to thousands of customers each year. Quite simply, this isn’t our job; it’s our passion.
We work together as one team. We share ideas and best practice and we support each other to be the best we can be. We work hard and we have fun doing it.
- Achievement and aspiration
We recognise and celebrate excellence and proactively seek and share best practice. We encourage ownership and accountability and each of our team drives their specialisms forward.
- Innovation and efficiency
We work hard and we work smart. We work together to manage our time efficiently and continually ensure a consistent approach. We maximise the use of technology and innovation and embrace change.
It’s simple, our customer is at the heart of everything we do – from each employer we engage with to each apprentice and student we teach. Our customers’ success is our success.
The people we are looking for will have…
- A strong belief in and commitment to the values and purpose of the department and its role in education, training and innovation within Lancashire
- The vision and ambition to deliver transformational change, evidenced by a proven, successful track record in the field, or study, of Marketing
- The vision and ambition to be a part of the enhancement of our Marketing provision, working closely with our outstanding industry partners who we collaborate with to ensure our programmes are aligned to new technology, innovation and the requisite skills employers want.
- An assured and persuasive communication style with the ability to think strategically and tactically in relation to marketing the country’s number one college
- A collaborative working approach to deliver improvements in student recruitment and retention
- Integrity, resilience, openness and honesty, with a strong and proactive approach to equality, diversity and social mobility throughout the College and beyond
How to apply
If our vision resonates with your passion for being part of an exceptional Marketing team in an exceptional organisation, please download and complete an application form to highlight how you will enhance our outstanding team and its outstanding offer.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in further detail, please use the email address below to leave your query and contact details, and someone will contact you.
Please submit your completed form to email@example.com by 5.00pm, Monday 9 August 2021 and shortlisted applicants will be contacted with details of a relevant assessment centre, to be held in August 2021.