Sage tech makes business life better, easier and more profitable for thousands of SMEs, start-ups and entrepreneurs all over the world. We do that by making our products every bit as individual as the business needs they serve. And behind each product are the teams who create, support and tell the world about them. Our Digital Marketing team is right where the action is. They’re individuals too. We wouldn’t have it any other way. After all, it’s their talents, personalities and hard work that makes all our digital content – from TV ads to TikTok – so uniquely engaging for people looking for a better way to do business. That’s why we’ll nurture your individuality in any way we can - with flexibility and a great work/life balance – so that you can always bring your whole self to work.
Why is www.sage.com such an invaluable resource for our customers and the wider business community, racking up millions of weekly views from a global audience? It’s because we’re always adapting. The business world never stands still and nor do we. We’re always improving and, as a Business Analysts here, you’ll be vital to the process as you manage projects that deliver enhance customer experience and measurable performance growth. Collaborating with colleagues in IT, as well as product owners and stakeholders throughout the business, you’ll juggle multiple projects, seeing them through from beginning to end. Defining requirements and ensuring their delivery. Analysing every step of the way with data insights and reporting. Agile in your approach and always making sure that all teams – from SEO to Experience Design and Content – know exactly what they need to do to bring real benefit to our customers. Do that and you’ll take a world-leader – and your career – to the next stage in its evolution. Join our team and you’ll:
• Partner with senior regional web strategists and senior web delivery managers to support the global strategy objectives of www.sage.com
• Ensure that problem definitions provide the clarity required for effective solution design
• Provide constant communication with Web Strategy and Development (WS&D) and business stakeholders
• Support WS&D colleagues with any issues or necessary mediation
• Assist in the regular review and evaluation of platforms, tools and technologies that support www.sage.com and WS&D
• Identify risks and issues and take steps to avoid or mitigate impact
• Drive continuous improvement to WS&D operations and processes through better technology or processes
• Champion innovation that will significantly advance www.sage.com for our customers, partners and colleagues
The individual talents of our Digital Marketers make us stand out. But their job is made that little bit easier by the fact that Sage really does stand out. We’re not ‘making it up’ when we say we’re different in what we offer. Extra days off to help you clear your head when working from home. Options to work flexibly for 10 weeks per year. Five paid days per year volunteering in the community on behalf of the Sage Foundation – in any way you see fit. It all goes towards building a culture that encourages you to bring your whole self to work. A culture that reflects our position as a cutting-edge tech giant. A place where people are judged on their performance and behaviour - not their identity. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment and not discriminated against based on their race, colour, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.