Exciting new temporary opportunity for a Communications Manager to join a leading construction organisation
£143.54 per day
Oxford (remote working) Start ASAP
3- 6 months (temporary with the opportunity to go permanent)
Your new role will be working for a nationally recognised construction business. You will be responsible for managing the internal and external communications, brand management and project management of changes within the business.
* Execute/project manage communications plans to launch new business both internally and internally - taking in to account all existing and future stakeholder groups, with excellent programme management to tight deadlines
* Support functions to ensure employees experience a positive transitions process and have everything they need for day one in the new organisation
* Support the creation of new digital platforms such as website and social media platforms
* Lead and co-ordinate the development of relevant content across all channels, to meet business / communications strategy
* Deliver an ongoing stream of positive media coverage that is aligned to the business launch
* Marketing/communications project management/campaign delivery experience
* Experience of working with external agencies (including design, digital, events)
* Detailed understanding of all marketing/communications channels (internal and external)
* Experience of working within and leading direct and virtual teams in a busy marketing communications environment (in-house or agency)
* Influencing all internal and external stakeholders
This role would best suite a Communications Manager, Marketing Communications Manager, or Brand Communications Manager. If you are immediately available and looking for a move, please contact Chloe Williams on 01865 972130.