Day rate: £400 - £450
Start date: ASAP
Contract length: 3 months rolling
Organisation: London Borough
Your new role
You will lead on delivering the vision and roadmap for the council's Digital Together programme, ensuring that the programme remains 'front of mind' within services and all opportunities to communicate and engage in a positive and proactive way are taken. You will take ownership of the Digital Together communication and stakeholder engagement plan and oversee the development of key messaging with ownership of the delivery plan - creating, prioritising and managing stories, continuously inputting into work and testing progress. You will own the strategy for creating a strong and positive programme message for Digital Together which resonates and aligns with the Digital Services Comms and Engagement strategy.
What you'll need to succeed
* Demonstrable experience of working in a Comms and Engagement programme role
* Strong stakeholder management skills
* Experience and skill across a range of outreach and promotional methods
* Genuine interest in digital transformation and promoting local government agenda.
* Some knowledge and understanding of public consultation and engagement best practise
* Some knowledge of Digicomms, UX and google analytics.
* Excellent writing style
* Good knowledge of MS suite/ O365
* Change management experience desirable
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me on the details below. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking to a new position, please feel free to contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.