We seek a Digital Marketing Executive to help our brands continue on their online growth journey.
Rustins owns a portfolio of leading niche household care brands including Rustins, Briwax, Antiquax, Brummer, Bondaglass, Oven Mate, Lord Sheraton, Big D and Hot Spot. Our core consumers of our products are households and DIY and trade professionals. Our customers and stockists range from the major UK grocers to small independent retailers and include distributors, wholesalers, paint and builders merchants, and independents.
See www.rustins.ltd for more information.
This role has responsibility for delivering marketing projects within the strategic plan, managing the content planning and execution for our websites and social channels, ensuring that all digital media output is aligned.
- Management of our social media channels and website, building on the Rustins and Briwax profiles.
- Drive growth across our social media channels and engage with our consumers in line with our digital strategy and brand identity for each of our brands.
- Plan content to be created for each platform.
- Developing, updating and optimising content for conversion for each digital channel.
- Working closely with Marketing and Technical to manage consumer enquiries via website and social media channels.
- Manage Rustins Ecommerce growth plans.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Sound understanding of social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube)
- Previous social media, creative storytelling and content creation experience.
- Excellent copywriting and communication skills
- A good track record of identifying key trends and developments in social media.
- Project management skills.
- Ecommerce Experience.