- Marketing Manager
- Asset/Investment Management/Professional Services
- up to £60k
We are currently working on THREE generalist MARKETING MANAGER roles across ASSET MANAGEMENT / INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT / MANAGEMENT CONSULTING... read on to find out more!
Reporting into the Head of Marketing / Marketing Director responsibilities will include:
- Acting as an ambassador of the Marketing function to clients and stakeholders
- Interacting closely with internal teams to create compelling product stories
- Establishing, writing and producing effective, compelling and professional product marketing materials, by delivering high quality, well-articulated and engaging content
- Assisting with internal communications
- Encouraging client and social media promotion of go-to-market initiatives
- Project management, financial management and resource allocation for specific initiatives
- Firm-wide marketing and communications planning and best practice
- Ensuring marketing effectiveness and adherence to budget management framework
- Editing and assisting in rollout of core brand messages across firm
- Collaborating with Design team to produce presentations suitable for clients
- Creating and assisting in publicising premium thought leadership content
- Assisting with upkeep of corporate website
- Supporting the production of relevant content across media channels, including written, visual, podcast/video
These are broad, generalist marketing roles that require ENTHUISIASTIC, DRIVEN and AMBITIOUS applicants who are looking to progress in the corporate world. The successful candidate will be an all-rounder who thrives in an entrepreneurial culture and has strong time management and collaboration skills.
EXPERIENCE WITHIN FINANCIAL OR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES IS A MUST!!!