Senior Marketing Manager
- Senior Marketing Manager / Marketing Director
- Guildford (remote for the foreseeable future)
This a fantastic opportunity to be a pivotal member within a small and ambitious team.
A new online marketplace within the care sector is looking for a highly driven marketing professional, with experience in optimisation and performance, to join their team.
- Performance marketing on and offline.
- Content management marketplace.
- Implementation of promotional assets, both off and on platform.
- Assist in the management of third parties supporting marketing efforts.
- Measure channel performance using analytic tools such as Google Analytics, etc.
- B2B or B2C marketing experience.
- Use of Google Analytics as a means to measure & improve ROI.
- Full understanding of SEO, PPC, A/B Testing, and Customer Engagement Analytics.
- Able to present reports in a clear and easy to digest manor.
- Clear and timely verbal and written communications.
- Thorough understanding of business, its dynamics, and relationships.
- Enthusiastic, motivated, inquisitive, and curious.
- Strong collaborator, able to work as part of a team but equally self-reliant and confident enough to take on tasks and projects alone.
- Highly customer focused.
- Agile, open to challenge and able to accept guidance and criticism constructively.
- Confident in own abilities, and comfortable with presenting to stakeholders.
- Highly organised with a strong ability to prioritise.
If this sounds like the right new role for you, please apply now!
Apply for Senior Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly