Channel Marketing Executive - Southampton - £28,000-£34,000
This role would suit a highly ambitious Marketing Graduate that is looking to cut their teeth within their first marketing position. As a Channel Marketing Executive, you must be able to demonstrate your passion for marketing and possess the drive to succeed. Ideally you will also have a technical mind, or an interest in learning about new technical products, and an interest within the renewable energy sector would help.
Our client is looking for a Channel Marketing Executive to successfully manage the execution of the marketing plan in the Distribution and Installer Channel in the UK. The role will involve developing a long-term marketing execution strategy built around the needs of their customers and the known requirements of our stakeholders.
Channel Marketing Executive duties include
* Managing a rolling two-year channel marketing plan, providing a budget and the requirements of the channel to the digital and product & brand marketing team
* Working closely with the sales team and their customers to understand the industry, its current and future requirements, and its impact on our business.
* Presenting this information back to the wider marketing department to support the accurate delivery of projects, campaigns, and product development.
* Be a representative in the execution of projects taking place across the marketing department and its agencies.
* Manage Channel campaigns and activities, and consult the rest of the team where market knowledge is needed to deliver great communications, products, and campaigns.
* To be a contributor to the early stages of the new product introduction process, creating and progressing ideas until they have a clear commercial justification for research and development resources.
* Able to demonstrate technical capability, in this field or comparable, where the complexity of solutions and their communication to a customer is completed confidently in a way that adds value.
* Relationship management and the ability to work under pressure, delivering plans and campaigns to deadlines.
* Excellent marketing skills focused on the customer. Can understand how transactions take place, how markets can be segmented, and what it takes to identify and meet the needs of different professional customers.
* Able to take ownership of tasks.
* The ability to plan, set goals and organise effectively to achieve objectives.
* Customer focused and driven to exceed excellence.
* Team player who encourages positive communication and respect.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.