About the role
As we enter our next stage of growth, we are looking for a Content Manager to drive our audience focussed content strategy.
Reporting to the SEO & Content Manager, this is a brand-new position, pivotal in promoting Superscript’s proposition online to support our customer growth objective.
This role is suitable for a content specialist with excellent written skills and a passion for supporting small businesses through the dissemination of useful creative content!
Strategic yet hands-on, the Content Manager will manage and execute our social content and editorial strategy, from research and planning through to writing copy and delivering content campaigns. As a talented content marketer, you’ll be able to formulate editorial strategy that enables us to stand out from our social media content to our on-brand blog articles.
- Be responsible for social strategy and editorial planning, execution and target-setting.
- Set the editorial standard, supporting a team of copywriters whilst writing best in class content yourself
- Manage the day-to-day running of all social media channels including LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels
- Work with our Brand and PR Managers to plan integrated campaigns.
- Track content performance, reporting findings to the wider team.
- Work alongside our SEO Copywriter and Social Media Executive to audit and refresh existing blog content, elevating what is good to excellent.
- Develop our content playbook based on expertise, data and our drive to stand above the competition.
- General proofreading and copy-editing.
- Contribute to ideation brainstorms and creative sessions.
- Experience writing across a broad range of subjects, for a range of digital channels - most importantly, social media and blogs!
- Excellent English editorial copywriting skills, with published content to prove it.
- A genuine interest in our target audience, and the curiosity and empathy to understand their goals, pain points, emotions and triggers.
- Passionate and knowledgable about social media and the role in plays in the communications mix, with active profiles of your own
- Highly organised, with past experience running tight editorial planning and execution processes - ideally across a range of different platforms.
- Confident using Google Workspace, Slack and Hootsuite (or equivalents).
- A driven self-starter with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to extract and articulate information from subject matter experts internally and externally.
- Happy diving into a fast-paced environment and getting stuck in with tasks involving different teams across the business.
- Ability to use Markdown or HTML and the desire to pick up basic technical skills quickly. Experience with Visual Studio Code is a bonus.
In return, we offer you:
- A competitive salary and the ability to grow your career at the UK’s leading Insurtech
- An amazing team and founders, supportive board and investors
- 25 days holiday - so there’s plenty of time for work, rest and play
- Vitality private health and dental insurance
- Great pension (up to 10% on top of your salary)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Latest Apple tech gear
- Fun, modern and informal office environment with regular team social events
- Central London location with the best lunch in town