About the role
We are looking for a CRM Executive to join our growing marketing team.
CRM is critical to our marketing across acquisition, onboarding, engagement and revenue. With ambitious plans in place, we require an ambitious and talented CRM Executive to help manage the successful implementation of our strategic and tactical CRM initiatives, reporting into our CRM Manager.
As our CRM Executive, you’ll be a curious problem solver, happy to use data to identify opportunities and to test and learn.
This is a great opportunity to make an impact and be part of a company that is disrupting an industry!
The CRM Executive's main responsibility is to provide support to the CRM Manager, the Marketing Team and the broader business to optimise customer onboarding, engagement, retention and brand advocacy. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of our CRM system, Hubspot. You will build, manage, test and optimise sender lists split by various segments and workflows.
You will provide campaign support to the Marketing Team. This will include campaign planning, liaising with various different stakeholders, creative execution, sender list management, testing and reporting.
This is a key appointment as part of a growing marketing team, integral to growing our in-life customer management capabilities. You will work collaboratively with other department such as Product, Enterprise and Partnerships to help deliver our ambitious goals.
- Experienced in using a email/CRM platform
- Confident in writing engaging email copy
- Experienced working with and managing customer databases and segmentation
- Able to manage multiple projects & stakeholders
- Highly analytical
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident in the full CRM life-cycle, from Acquisition right through to Retention
- A background in day-to-day management of a CRM platform (Hubspot or similar)
- Knowledge of the full marketing mix - In particular, the email channel from an acquisition and engagement point of view
In return, we offer you:
- A competitive salary and the ability to grow your career at a UK’s leading Insurtech company
- An amazing team and founders, supportive board and investors
- 25 days holiday - so there’s plenty of time for work, rest and play
- Vitality private health and dental insurance
- Great pension (up to 10% on top of your salary)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Latest Apple tech gear
- Fun, modern and informal office environment with regular team social events
- Central London location with the best lunch in town (Borough market!)