About the role
As we enter our next stage of growth, we are looking for an SEO copywriter to develop and deliver content with intent.
Reporting to the SEO & Content Manager, this is a new position, part of a growing marketing team, and pivotal in promoting Superscript and upping our organic traffic to support our customer growth objective.
This role is suitable for a copywriter with an interest in insurance and the world of SMEs, creative and result-driven, keen to get stuck in and passionate about making business insurance understandable.
- Supporting our SEO strategy, by building out content to push us up the ranks
- Conducting keyword and SEO research to inform your approach to SEO-friendly content
- Writing product page copy, supporting product content, blog posts
- Conducting ongoing blog audit, to refresh and improve old blog content and write new SEO-oriented content in line with marketing and content plans
- Carrying out competitor research to inform how we present our proposition
- Supporting other copywriting requirements (not necessarily SEO-led) across other marketing channels - this may include emails or guest content for partner sites
- General proofreading and copy-editing
- Contributing to ideation brainstorms and creative sessions
- Excellent English editorial copywriting skills, with published content to prove it
- A solid understanding of SEO for content writing
- Experience writing landing page copy to promote products, as well as supporting content
- Experience publishing web content
- Familiarity with Keyword Planner (and carrying out keyword research to inform topic ideation and content planning)
- Experience using SEO tools such as SEMrush
- Basic markup (or HTML) knowledge and the ability to pick up basic technical skills quickly
- An analytical mindset, able to make use of Google Analytics and other tools (e.g. FullStory, Hotjar)
- A driven self-starter with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail-oriented. Everyone makes typos, but it’s our job to ensure they get fixed. If you see a typo and can’t resist getting it sorted - this is exactly what we’re looking for!
- Adaptable and comfortable with fast-changing organisations, getting stuck in with tasks that may not always be what you expected!
In return, we offer you:
- A competitive salary and the opportunity to grow your career at the UK’s leading Insurtech brand
- An amazing team and founders, supportive board and investors
- 25 days holiday
- Vitality private health and dental insurance
- Great pension (up to 10% on top of your salary)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Latest Apple gear
- Fun, modern and informal office environment with regular team social events
- Central London location with the best lunch in town (Borough market!)